Our team will guide you through your implementation, upgrading and corporate networks maintenance needs. Through collaboration and effective communication, our seasoned professionals will provide cost effective solutions to solve your needs. The world is constantly changing and your business needs the ability to move swiftly and decisively. Knowing the best solutions is only the first part of solving a problem, we also need the guidance to use and optimize them. Our commitment to you is to provide the best options for your needs and resources because we only succeed when our clients succeed.
We create a funnel for each client’s unique challenges to produce sustainable solutions. We bring you the same resources that industry leaders use to reduce the noise and present you at your very best.
The short-term (immediately following your launch), and the long-term growth stages of your environment require a plan of attack. Without this plan it’s easy to fall off course, get discouraged, and fail to move the project in the right direction. Think of it as a list of essentials that will help your project succeed into the future.
Services we can provide
- PC checkup
- Endpoint Detection and Response
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Creating backups
- Web Design
- Cloud Storage
Focusing on creating an environment where you can provide remote support and services to your customers, we are able to Create or modify websites, provide tools to Manage Work remotely and Secure all of your data.
Design an environment that is tailored to your business. We will create a responsive, easy to use web environment that brings you new leads, informs your visitors and converts your web traffic into new business.
- Web Design: Present your business in the best light, inform your visitors and convert them into paying customers.
- Content Management System: Easy to use tools that allow you to control your content and your customer’s information.
- Search Engine Optimization: Proven market research that drives more business to you.
- Customer Relationship Management : Streamline the information collected at your website turning it into a long and successful relationship with your customer.
Manage your Workforce:
Having full visibility of your environment is critical. Never lose track of your property or who is in charge of it.
- Mobile Device Management: Control what your employees can do with your devices and protect them and your property.
- Data Loss Prevention: Remotely remove sensitive or critical data from your devices.
- Manage Hardware inventory : Keep track of your Hardware and who it is assigned to.
Your entire business depends on the data that it collects from customers, distributors and employees. Having a backup in a secure location, external from your business is essential to ensure it’s safety.
- External Hard Drive backup: have your files stored on a physical device in a remote location.
- Automated Cloud backup: automatically save your data to the cloud so you don’t lose anything.
- Encryption: Secure your data with 128 bit encryption or 256 bit encryption.
- Remote file access: Securely access your essential information 24/7 from anywhere.
and much more…
Why Online Element LLC?
Online Element LLC offers strategic IT consulting tailor made to solve your immediate obstacles, getting you more sales, speed to market and improved management of your resources. While others may offer the latest and most expensive options, we offer solutions that scale and adapt to your budget so you can quickly deploy and enjoy the benefits of your investment.
Contact us so that we can work together to solve your immediate pain points with an obligation free consultation. Let us tackle the technical problems so that you can worry about your business.
- Our world had been hit hard and abruptly with a pandemic that has left businesses flatfooted and in desperate need for knowledge and action. We are committed to all of our customers to provide the latest information and response to be fully compliant with the latest guidelines provided by the leading experts while continuing to nourish the potential for your business.
- CDC: Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers Responding to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), May 2020
- WHO: Getting your workplace ready for COVID-19
- SBA: Guidance for Businesses and Employers